Navet Iodine (Fish)
Giá bán xin liện hệ
- PVP Iodine
- Excipient q.s.
- Navet-Iodine is a broad-spectrum antiseptic for the elimination of viruses, bacteria, protozoa and fungi which can caused diseases in fish.
- For the disinfection of fish farming ponds, facilities and nursery ponds.
- Safe for users and fish, and not corrosive to farming facilities.
Administration and Dosage:
- Disinfection of nursery ponds: Dissolve 25 ml in 10 litres of water. Spray evenly on nursery ponds.
- Disinfection of farming facilities: Dissolve 20 ml in 10 litres of water and soak in 15 minutes.
- Disinfection of farming water: 1-3 litres in 1,000 m2 of water. 1 litre in 50 litres of water and splash evenly on ponds.
- For aquaculture use only.
- Not for use on fingerlings.
- Not for use in combination with other antiseptics and microbial ferments.
- Withdrawal period: 7 days before harvesting.
Bottles of 1 litre, 2 litres.
In a cool, dry place. Keep away from reach of children.