- Tricalciphosphate (ho?c Dicalciphosphate)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K3
- Vitamin PP
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Excipient q.s.
Adding of vitamins, vital minerals and acid amines for:
- Rapid growth rate and increase of feed conversion ratio
- Improvement of reproductivity
- Improvement of resistance, antistress, reduction of diseases and fatality
- Improvement of feed intake and productivity
Administration and Dosage:
- Mix well with feed.
- Juvenile fish: 100 gr/ 100 kg of feed
- Adult fish under 2 months of age: 100 gr/ 150 kg of feed
- Adult fish over 2 months of age: 100 gr/ 150-200 kg of feed.
- Use continuously during culture.
- For aquaculture use only.
Alluminium sachets or plastic bottles of 10 gr, 50 gr, 100 gr, 200 gr, 500 gr, 1 kg.
In a cool, dry place. Protect from light.