- Ascorbic acid
- Excipient q.s.
- For improvement of resistance, increase of calcium absorption, rapid shrimp shedding, fighting against secondary diseases, digestive stimulation, improvement of growth and reproductivity.
- Antistress for shrimp during changes of weather and environment, high stocking density, outbreaks, and for stabilization of pH level.
Administration and Dosage:
- Dissolve into water or mix with feed.
- Juvenile shrimps: 100 gr mixed with 50 kg of feed.
- Adult shrimps: 100 gr mixed with 100 kg of feed.
- Use continuously during culture
- For aquaculture use only.
Alluminium sachets, plastic bottles of 10 gr, 50 gr, 100 gr, 200 gr, 500 gr, 1 kg.
In a cool, dry place. Protect from light.